The team at Northcourt Settlements pride themselves on providing outstanding advice and service to buyers and sellers of both residential and commercial properties in Western Australia.
Here at Northcourt Settlements we:
- have been recognised by the Australian Institute of Conveyancers WA with the Betty Quelch Award for excellence in the performance of a settlement agency
- have earned accreditation as Certified Practicing Conveyancers for acquiring ongoing education and training
- are competitively priced and committed to your best interests
- have been providing settlement services to Perth for over 30 years from our north of the river location
- Residential and commercial property settlements
- Private sales
- Survivorship / transmission applications
- Land subdivisions
- Strata title applications
- Change of name applications
- Related party/Family court transfers
- Title searches
Northcourt Settlements are
- registered for electronic conveyancing
- professionally accredited
After emigrating from New Zealand in 1988, where she gained many years experience in settlements in a law firm, Gayl worked in various Conveyancing firms in WA.
Gayl became licensed in 1997 and commenced working at Northcourt Settlements in December 2005. She took on the role of Licensee/Manager of Northcourt Settlements in March, 2006.
She has vast experience in subdivisions and all facets of Conveyancing work and her efficiency and friendly manner attracts many repeat clients.
Nicky commenced her Settlement career when she left high school and commenced a traineeship with a Conveyancing firm in the northern suburbs.
She then gained further experience working for a larger city firm until joining Northcourt Settlements in September 2003.
Nicky’s attention to detail and organisation skills are second to none. She is the backbone of the running of the office.
Suite 3, 6 Glengarry Drive
Duncraig WA 6023
PO Box 98, Duncraig East WA 6023
Ph : (08) 9203 6122 Fax: (08) 9203 6166
To assist us in providing you with the information you need, please complete the following form.